Trees have many special meanings to different people. It could have sentimental value, memories of childhood, provide shade, or just a good old friend you have nurtured and watched grow over the years.
Unfortunately, there may come a time when a tree must be removed. Removing a tree may be necessary when no further remediation is available or advisable to keep the tree structurally safe or alive.
When to Contact a Certified Arborist
- Evidence of Root or Stem Decay
- Splits, Cracks, Hollows, Included Bark, or Weak Crotches
- Excessive Deadwood or Exhibiting Signs of Decline
- Damage from Storms Causing Hazardous Conditions
- Selective Removal of undesirable species, characteristics or location
Methods of Removals
Kramer Tree Specialists removal crews have the experience, skill, and expertise to execute any type of removal.
Whether it is a manual, aerial lift truck, or crane removal, Kramer Tree knows how to get the job done safely and efficiently.
Please call our office to request a proposal.
If you have a question or comment click to e-mail us.