Trees have many special meanings to different people. It could have sentimental value, memories of childhood, provide shade, or just a good old friend you have nurtured and watched grow over the years.
Unfortunately, there may come a time when a tree must be removed. Removing a tree may be necessary when no further remediation is available or advisable to keep the tree structurally safe or alive.
When to Contact a Certified Arborist
- Evidence of Root or Stem Decay
- Splits, Cracks, Hollows, Included Bark, or Weak Crotches
- Excessive Deadwood or Exhibiting Signs of Decline
- Damage from Storms Causing Hazardous Conditions
- Selective Removal of undesirable species, characteristics or location
300 Charles Court
West Chicago, Illinois 60185
Monday – Friday 8am – 4 pm
Saturday – Closed